If you ask most agencies what their definition of SEO is, they’ll tell you that it’s the process of improving your website to rank higher on Google.
Here at Talk To Media we know that there is so much more to SEO than just your rankings. Our Search Engine Optimisation focuses on all aspects of your website, which includes but is not limited to; Google rankings, user experience, website speed and conversion rate.
Our job doesn’t stop at driving traffic to your site, we keep working to ensure that the traffic that hits your site has the best experience possible, to give you the best chance of a conversion.
Ultimately, our definition of SEO is improving your website to rank higher in Google, drive more traffic, improve user experience and deliver you more conversions.
1. We run an in-depth SEO analysis of your website, highlighting any issues that need to be addressed.
2. We perform keyword research that, with your input, determines the keywords most valuable to your business.
3. We create a strategy to rank the relevant pages on your website to your primary keywords and improve your website’s user experience.
4. We begin our on-site strategy, working closely with the relevant people in your business to ensure all changes are communicated.
5. We report on our work every quarter and discuss any strategy adjustments or changes that need to be made.
There are different advantages to both SEO and Google Ads, and in reality, they complement each other by working together to give you more visibility on the search results page.
However, it’s important to note that SEO is a long-term strategy compared to Google Ads. There is a lot more work involved to have your listings appearing on the first page, however, once they are on the first page there is a solid foundation there that search engines trust, which continuously benefits your website for years to come.
Q: Do you participate in link building?
A: No, as an agency we do not build backlinks for clients as this is in violation of Google best practices.
Q: How long should it be before I see actionable results?
A: There is no set answer as it varies on the industry you’re in, the keywords you’re targeting and the competition around you. However, as a guideline anywhere between 6 – 10 months for an average campaign.
Q: Are there set packages for your SEO services?
A: No, every campaign we start is tailored to the client, there is no one size fits all for SEO.
Q: What types of clients do you work with?
A: We have a wide variety of clients and are happy to discuss strategy no matter what industry you’re in! We work with B2C and B2B on both national and local SEO projects.
Q: Do you only work with clients in Doncaster?
A: Definitely not! Doncaster is our home and we love working with local businesses, however, we also have a wide range of national and internal clients – Spanning from London to Australia!