1. We run an in-depth SEO analysis of your website, highlighting any issues that need to be addressed.
2. We perform keyword research that, with your input, determines the keywords most valuable to your business.
3. We create a strategy to rank the relevant pages on your website to your primary keywords.
4. We begin our on-site strategy, working closely with the relevant people in your business to ensure all changes are communicated.
5. We report on our work every quarter and discuss any strategy adjustments or changes that need to be made.
There are different advantages to both SEO and Google Ads, and in reality, they complement each other by working together to give you more visibility on the search results page.
However, it’s important to note that SEO is a long-term strategy compared to Google Ads. There is a lot more work involved to have your listings appearing on the first page, however, once they are on the first page there is a solid foundation there that search engines trust, which continuously benefits your website for years to come.
Q: Do you participate in link building?
A: No, as an agency we do not build backlinks for clients as this is in violation of Google best practices.
Q: How long should it be before I see actionable results?
A: There is no set answer as it varies on the industry you’re in, the keywords you’re targeting and the competition around you. However, as a guideline anywhere between 6 – 10 months for an average campaign.
Q: Are there set packages for your SEO services?
A: No, every campaign we start is tailored to the client, there is no one size fits all for SEO.